Product highlights for the 2015-2017 F-150 2.7L and 3.5L EcoBoost V6 ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit :
- Fits 2015-2017 F-150 2.7L & 2015-2017 3.5L EcoBoost V6 (Including Raptor)
- Increased engine performance with no PCM re-calibration required!
- The most highly-engineered cold air intake kit on the market
- Up to 25% less intake restriction compared to stock induction system in forced induction applications
- Increased inlet and air box sizing to allow for maximum airflow
- Provides additional induction noise and aggressive performance sound
- CAD-designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- High-flow, high-capacity, washable, and reusable performance air filter (Does not require oiling)
- Excellent filtration properties
- Does not void factory warranty
- Utilizes EPDM rubber couplers for proper fitment under engine load, rocking, and twisting
- Complete system from air inlet to turbo inlet piping
- Easy installation – no cutting or modifying the stock intake
- Includes all necessary hardware and instructions
- Includes ROUSH 90 Day Limited Parts Warranty
- 50 State Legal for 2015-2017 Model Years: EO #D-418-30
ROUSH Performance's cold air intake for the 2015-2017 F-150 2.7/3.5L Ecoboost V6 and 2017 Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost engine brings staggering performance increases that can be achieved with an installation that takes under an hour and does not require any calibration!
Your F-150 will benefit greatly from the addition of this ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit, which provides more efficient air intake than the stock air box. Providing up to 25% less intake restriction than stock in forced induction applications, this cold air intake kit – the most highly-engineered kit of its kind on the market – increases engine performance by over 28 RWHP and 27 ft-lbs RWTQ (tested on 2016 3.5L EcoBoost platform) with no PCM re-calibration required!
Latent potential in power and fuel efficiency (that would otherwise be restricted), as well as reduced pressure drop, are two important benefits of this system. Custom tuning is not a requirement, as this CAI system was engineered and tested specifically for this application.
The kit features increased inlet and air box sizing to allow for maximum airflow, and provides an additional induction noise and aggressive performance sound. It was designed using OEM CAD data to guarantee optimized fitment, keeping heat out and encouraging maximum performance.
Our high-flow, high-capacity dry filter is proven to retain its shape. It is composed of an inner and outer layer of wire mesh for durability and reliable support of filtration media. The filter requires no oiling and is easily washable for re-use. Included in the kit is the air filter with clamp, oversized injection-molded air box tray, a clean air tube, 105mm mass air flow tube, and all required mounting hardware and instructions. The kit utilizes EPDM rubber couplers for proper fitment under engine load, rocking, and twisting, and will not void your factory warranty. Factory mounting locations and hardware are utilized to allow for quick and easy installation. This cold air kit is also backed by the ROUSH 90 Day Limited Parts Warranty.
Learn About Our Easy Returns
All Warranties on this part are the Manufacturers. The Seller Unleashed Tuning LLC hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including any implied warranty on merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and Unleashed Tuning LLC neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of the part. This disclaimer by the seller, Unleashed Tuning LLC in no way affects the terms of the manufacturers warranties.
Parts can only be returned within 30 days of purchase and must be accompanied by the original invoice. There is a 15% restocking fee on all returned parts and canceled orders that have been processed. No refunds on parts that have been Installed/used, Special order, Electrical parts, HPTuners credits, Custom vehicle calibrations or software. Freight charges are not refundable. No refunds after 30 days. We are not responsible for damage or loss in transit.
To initiate a return, a Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 30 days of receipt of the product. When shipping the return, this RA# must be clearly labeled on the package. Items returned without an RA# are not eligible for refund or exchange.
Canadian Orders are eligible for a return or exchange subject to the above conditions. Eligible returns and exchanges will not be refunded the cost of shipping on the original order. Duties and taxes paid on the original order must be must be refunded through the Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA). A link to the required B2G form and CBSA instructions to request a refund of duties and taxes is below.
CBSA Duties and Taxes Refund
International orders are not eligible for return or exchange, unless in the case of manufacturer defect or Unleashed Tuning error.
1. Contact an Unleashed Tuning Customer Care Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our Customer Care Specialists will provide you with an RA#, and email you detailed return instructions.
3. Clearly write and/or affix the RA# on the package and return to the address specified in the email.
4. Unless the return is due to manufacturer defect or Unleashed Tuning error, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs. For your convenience, Unleashed Tuning offers discounted return shipping labels. Should you choose this option, the cost of the label will be deducted from the refund amount.
5. The original method of payment used to place the order will be credited the purchase price, excluding return shipping costs. Unleashed Tuning will send a confirmation email once the refund has been issued. Please allow 5-7 business days for your bank to process the credit.
If you receive an item that is broken or defective, Unleashed Tuning will provide a prepaid return shipping label. To obtain the return shipping label, follow the above return procedure.
There is a 15% restocking fee on all returned parts and canceled orders that have been processed. These items qualify for a refund, less the restocking fee and any return shipping costs, when returned with all original packaging, paperwork and parts in new and unused condition.
No refunds on parts that have been installed/used, Special order, Electrical parts, HPTuners credits, Custom vehicle calibrations or software. Freight charges are not refundable. No refunds after 30 days.
"Large Print" Disclosures
Authorized items must be returned with all original packaging, paperwork and parts in new and unused condition. Items not returned in the above condition will fail inspection and a refund will not be issued.
Unleashed Tuning may issue a refund in good faith prior to receiving the returned item. We reserve the right to rescind such refunds if the item fails inspection upon arrival.
Unleashed Tuning will not compensate for damages incurred during product installation or use, nor reimburse labor charges or installation fees, under any circumstances.
Contact an Unleashed Tuning Customer Care Specialist at email@example.com. We will provide you with an RA#, which is required for all returns, and email you detailed return instructions.
Can I exchange an item?
Yes. Items that include all original packaging, paperwork and parts in new and unused condition may be returned for exchange. Simply follow the standard Unleashed Tuning returns procedure.
Will I have to pay a restocking fee?
There is a 15% restocking fee on all returned parts and canceled orders that have been processed. These items qualify for a refund, less the restocking fee and any return shipping costs. As with all returns, these items are subject to inspection before a credit is issued.
Who pays for return shipping costs?
If the return is due to manufacturer defect or Unleashed Tuning error, we pay for return shipping. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for the cost of returning the item. In this case, we encourage you to take advantage of our discounted return shipping labels. Ask your Customer Care Specialist for details.
What should I do if I received the wrong item?
First, verify whether the item you ordered is the item you actually received. Simply compare the part number on the shipping receipt to the part number on your email order receipt.
If the numbers do not match, we may have shipped the wrong part number. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll process your return, exchange the item for the correct part (if available) and send you a prepaid UPS shipping label for your return item.
If the numbers do match, you may have ordered the incorrect part number. Once again, please contact us at email@example.com. We'll process your return and exchange the item for the correct part (if available).